[pjsip] Session Timer Too Small

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Fri Aug 21 07:22:18 EDT 2009

Hi Bharat,

I don't think I get this right. There shouldn't be a problem when a
caller gets 422 response (session timer too small), it will just
re-try to send INVITE with acceptable session interval as specified by
the 422 response automatically (no config setting to be set/modified
here).

So, did you experience other than the above scenario? Log file or
clear reproducing steps could be helpful.

Regards,
nanang