[pjsip] The documentation - where and how to find them

Benny Prijono bennylp at teluu.com
Fri Aug 21 11:05:03 EDT 2009

So then the questions will be repeated in the IRC channel instead. ;-)
It's not the bandwidth or disk space that I'm objecting to, but the
effort to answer them, as that takes away everyone's time (including
the poster's time actually). I don't see IRC would solve that, if not
make it worse, but if the community wants to create one I might pop in
there every once in a while too. :)

(Slightly related to this, I've been "haunted" by this idea to create
a IM/voice conference bot using python+pjsip, that would be a cooler
alternative than IRC (at least in my mind). Lets see how that goes in
the next few days)