[pjsip] Adding video to PJSIP by libvlc

youssef azzouzi sidimoulay2000 at hotmail.fr
Mon Aug 24 03:15:53 EDT 2009

Hi Muge,

I see in the code that there are some unused variables like "lvlcport" "lvlcip"
and "si", can I delete them to stop the warning messages?

Regarding VLC tutorial, it is complecated for me and there are lot of things
 that I will not need, all what I have to do is to catch the video from camera
 and send it with a pjsip call to an other SIP application which supports video's call,
 what is the simple way to do it? Can I find something like:
 http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2009-January/005838.html  ?

Regards