[pjsip] STUN changes in pjsip 1.4

Wed Aug 26 09:04:00 EDT 2009

Benny Prijono schrieb:

>>> You can use stun.pjsip.org.
>> Same problem.
>>

> In that case I'm not convinced the problem is in the code. Maybe some
> NAT filtering?

Are you sure you are using pj 1.4? I tried again stun.pjsip.org from a
server with NAT (public IP) and without firewall.

pjsua from pjproject-1.3: works fine, responses from stun.pjsip.org

pjsua from pjproject-1.4: does not work, no responses from stun.pjsip.org

I am pretty sure that 1.4 does not work with Vovida:

With 1.4 I tested:

stun.pjsip.org, stun.sipgate.net, stun.43.at, stun.xten.com (all vovida
0.96) -> no response

stun.iptel.org -> STUN error response (I guess they use their "mystun"
STUN server)

numb.viagenie.ca -> STUN responses

I also tested against reTurn (reTURNServer 0.4 - RFC5389/turn-12) at
pernau.at -> responses, but pj reports NAT as PJ_STUN_NAT_TYPE_ERR_UNKNOWN

regards
klaus