[pjsip] STUN changes in pjsip 1.4

Fri Aug 28 04:52:51 EDT 2009

> Thus, the STUN requests from port 6666 are not answered by
> stun.pjsip.org. As next thing I tested using another STUN server and
> everything worked fine. I found out that STUN resolution fails with
> stun.pjsip.org if my local SIP port is 6666 or 6667. Thus, I suspect a
> broken firewall configuration at stun.pjsip.org (or somewhere inbetween).

Update: 6666/7 are the IRC ports which are blocked by my upstream
provider. Thus, stun.pjsip.org is working fine - the problem was with my
upstream provider.

Nevertheless there is still a bug in pjsip as its get confused by this.

regards
Klaus

PS: Wouldn't it be smart by pjsip if random ports never uses 6666 or
6667 as those ports are very often blocked by ISPs.