[pjsip] Call Recording - Simple question

Jose Suarez jsuarez at padirac.com.ar
Sun Dec 6 01:47:42 EST 2009

Hi all, I want to record a call. I'm developing an automatic dialer. I make a call and then play a wav file. During that call I want to record it. For do that I do the following function:

CDialerSIP::e_i_SIP_RetRecord CDialerSIP::record ()
{
         pj_status_t pjStatus;
         std::string strLog;
         std::stringstream ssLog;

         pjStatus = pjsua_recorder_create (&(pj_str("./record.wav")),0,NULL,0,0,&m_pjRecorderId);

         if (pjStatus != PJ_SUCCESS)
         {
              m_oLogger.write ("record - pjsua_record_create - Falló.", CDialerLogger::iLogError);
              return CDialerSIP::i_Record_Error;
         }

         pjStatus = pjsua_conf_connect ( pjsua_call_get_conf_port(m_pjCallId), pjsua_recorder_get_conf_port(m_pjRecorderId));

         if (pjStatus != PJ_SUCCESS)
         {
              m_oLogger.write ("record - pjsua_conf_connect - Falló.", CDialerLogger::iLogError);
              return CDialerSIP::i_Record_Error;
         }

         sleep (10);

         pjsua_conf_disconnect (pjsua_call_get_conf_port(m_pjCallId), pjsua_player_get_conf_port(m_pjRecorderId));

         pjStatus = pjsua_recorder_destroy (m_pjRecorderId);

         if (pjStatus != PJ_SUCCESS)
         {
              m_oLogger.write ("record - pjsua_recorder_destroy - Falló.", CDialerLogger::iLogError);
              return CDialerSIP::i_Record_Error;
         }

         ssLog << "record - Ok";

         strLog = ssLog.str();

         m_oLogger.write (strLog, CDialerLogger::iLogInformation);

         return CDialerSIP::i_Record_Normal;

    }

m_pjCallId and m_pjRecorderId are members of the CDialerSIP' class.

I recorder during 10 senconds, in that time I'm playing a wav file, so the recorder file should contain samples of that file, but the recorder file only has silence with very loud noise, in that noise you can hear very very loud the samples of the playing file. Do you know what happen?

Thanks in advance
Jose