[pjsip] Not Able to receive incoming call.

sangram desai desaisang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:11:02 EST 2009

Hi,
We have downloaded the PjSIP 1.5 code and built it for windows mobile.
We are currently working on SIPEK mobile application(
http://sites.google.com/site/sipekvoip/sipek-mobile)
We are trying to build the latest dll using PjSIP 1.5 stack and SIPEKmobile
 code. It is getting built properly and we are able to make a call from WM
handset to X-lite on desktop.
But somehow we are not able to receive a call made from X-lite to our
handset.
Debugging the application showed the problem in the following code in
pjsua_call.c in pjsua_call_on_state_changed() method.

call = (pjsua_call*) inv->dlg->mod_data[pjsua_var.mod.id];

if (!call)

{

PJSUA_UNLOCK();

return;

}

Here we receiive the Call as NULL and the code is returned from here.

For incoming call(INVITE Session)the pjsua_var.mod.id is set to 6.

The session is sameone that is created and one that is passed to this
method.

Strange thing is that there is already a built in dll(the one that we are
trying  to build) using PJSIP stack version 0.3.110. it is available at
SIPEK site -
http://code.google.com/p/sipeksdk/downloads/detail?name=pjsipDll_mobile.dll_v0.3_110
.

If we use this dll then everything works fine and we are able to receive a
call.

Any idea on the above issue will really help us as its urgent as we are
working on this issue for quite a long time now but not getting any idea as
why this is happening.

Thanks,

Sangram