[pjsip] Audio drop out on caller site after running pjsua several hours

Michael michael_zurich at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 03:25:49 EDT 2009

Hi Benny

I think there is a buffer bug in pjmedia capture that makes sound problem after several hours.

Use pjsua-i386-Win32 sample using Directsound and set
snd_auto_close_time = -1 // disable
Then make a call to activate sound.
Wait 36 hours.
Call again from pjsua-i386-Win32 sample. You hear on other site drops.
It seams that the Directsound capture buffer will make problems after several hours running.

Regards

Michael.