[pjsip] sipek softphone : no incoming

Vishal Swami vishal.s at net4.in
Mon Mar 8 05:14:24 CST 2010

Hi all,

Earlier I was not able to compile the downloaded Sipek softphone and was getting the errors, Now I can get the GUI to compile if I grab the latest Sipek SDK  sources, compile my own version of the DLL and use that in the softphone.  But then I have a different problem, which is that though I can place outgoing calls , the GUI fails to do anything when there are incoming calls. I am not even getting the incoming call notification ??

I visited the discussion group and from there I got to know about this mail id.

Please advise me what to do to get this working.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishal Swami

Message sent using India's leading Hosted Microsoft Exchange service.
For details visit http://net4.in/hostedExchange