[pjsip] sipek softphone : no incoming

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Fri Mar 19 05:47:03 CDT 2010

Hi Vishal Swami,

Not really sure what was going on, also have no knowledge on Sipek SDK.

Just FYI, referring to a recent fix in PocketPJ [1], incoming call
should be 'watched' in pjsua callback on_incoming_call(), instead of
on_call_state(). So, please do check (and debug).

---
[1] http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/changeset/3073

BR,
nanang