[pjsip] iOS5 background - waking 15 times in 300 seconds kicking the app

Chris Moore chris.moore at voxygen.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 13:04:04 EST 2011

Hi,

Recently with iOS5 we¹ve noticed we¹re having these issues

Application Specific Information:
SBUnsuspendLimit O2 Connect[293] exceeded 15 wakes in 300 sec

The application is being kicked out by the OS.

We are using an OpenSIPS server, registration set to 10 minutes (so we can
use the iphone wakeup and re-reg background timed event).

The problem is that this happens intermittantly.. ie: something is really
coming up and triggering excessive socket/background wakeups.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if they¹ve be able to
tune the app behaviour or else the server behaviour..

Regards,

Chris