[pjsip] Building pjsip for windows phone 8

kk rk kk.pffforums at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:17:50 EST 2012

I am also trying to build PJSIP for windows phone 8, looks like it should
be compiled as a windows phone runtime component so that it can be added as
a reference for windows phone application (C# and XAML).

Note:
Also tried to build in VS2012 but facing some issues like projects are not
opening in VS2012.

Can you send across the list of steps you performed to get PJSIP compiled
in VS2012?

 Regards,
Karthikeyan K.