[pjsip] Reachability

Pavel Zalunin wr4bbit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:14:30 EDT 2012

Hi.

AFAIK no, but I don't think that it's very hard to implement own
disconnect/connect implementation. Simple "reachability" implementation
can be found at developer.apple.com. Same with audio interruption
events, you too need to handle them (too disconnect), when your app
maintains SIP session and incoming/outgoing call occurs.

Pavel.

06.06.2012 22:05, Tom Merriewether ?????: