[pjsip] Help understanding instructions for windows

Fedot Fedotov fedot.fedotov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:18:03 EDT 2012

Hello!

first of all - Use VS 2005 or VS 2008! and you will not have additional
problems with build pjproject and add it to your own project
4. I set PJ_WIN32=1  in solution, when I used PJproject library and I put
this macros in:
<Project Properties>->Configuration
Properties->C/C++->Preprocessor->Preprocessor Definitions-> add one more
line "PJ_WIN32=1"

5. About linking pjproject library: to 2 things:
5.1 <Project Properties>->Configuration
Properties->Linker->General->Additional Library Directories-> add one more
line
<path to directory with debug and (or) release pjsip library>
for example
D:\Projects\MyProject\libpjsip
5.2 <Project Properties>->Configuration
Properties->Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies->add one more line
libpjproject-i386-Win32-vc8-Debug.lib
(for debug, and for release configuration of your own project - add release
pjproject library)