[pjsip] New settings of a registered account are not taken into consideration

Samuel Vinson samuelv at laposte.net
Sun Mar 4 13:04:22 EST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to change some settings of a registered account, like
"register timeout".
For that I call pjsua_acc_modify function with the unmodified and new
settings.
For some settings, the pjsua_acc_set_registration is automatically
called but for
other settings (like "register timeout") the pjsua_acc_set_registration
function has
to be manually called.

Unfortunately, the new settings are not taken into account during the
new registration,
because the regc (field of the pjsua_acc structure) is not NULL. And in
this case,
the register message header is not rebuilt (like Expires header),
because the
pjsua_regc_init function is not called.

How can I change some settings of a registered account (like register
timeout) without
unregister and register the account ?

Regards

Samuel