[pjsip] Utilizing TURN server in pjsua

SSTPL (Design) design at spectrumsolutions.in
Thu May 1 00:52:36 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am using pjsua with sip2sip service. I configured ICE + TURN SERVER as numb.viagenie.ca. in pjsua configuration. Now when I go for a connection to a sip account I noticed that the udp packets r going through one of the proxy server rather than the TURN server. My both peers are PORT RESTRICTED NATs. Why is it so ?
Also how can u change the priority of the candidates that are chosen so that the TURN server takes up the priority and I can use it forcefully.

Regards,
Mohsin Z Barbhaiwala,
Design Dept.,
Spectrum Solutions & Technologies Pvt. Ltd.