[pjsip] Pjsua2 establishing multiple transports

Heather Cahoon HCahoon at aircell.com
Thu May 1 14:11:05 EDT 2014

I’m using pjsua2 on Android.
I’ve noticed that pjsua2 is establishing multiple TCP connections.  It appears to establish a connection for every incoming and outgoing sip message.  Any idea how to disable this and just reuse 1 connection?

I believe this is also causing my reregistration to fail, unless I run it manually.   Running it manually leads to Too many objects of the specified type (PJ_ETOOMANY)  when the library establishes too many TCP connections.

Any help would be appreciated.

Heather