[pjsip] linking problem when using ld

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at savoirfairelinux.com
Tue May 6 13:38:21 EDT 2014

On 2014-05-05 02:33, Stefan Winkler wrote:
> Hi Vittorio,
>
> the _start symbol should be in crt0.o or if the code you get the warning from is C++ also crtbegin.o is needed to find the start of constructors. Maybe it helps linking that too as you manually link lc.
Thanks for your reply, but my point was more why should I manually link
-lc manually? I believe it should be added to the pkg-config file with
"clink= -lc" as first line (and maybe crt0 too). This is especially
important when you compile libraries statically, as applications will
need that anyway.

Vittorio