[pjsip] [patch] Fix compilation with libav

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon May 12 06:04:43 EDT 2014

Hi Nanang,

I updated to latest code and there are still issues with PIX_FTM_GBRP24P on Ubuntu 13.10.

> Yes, indeed:
> - undefined AVCodecID, reported to happen with libavcodec 54.33.100.
> - undefined PIX_FMT_GBRP, should happen with libavutil 51.20.1 -
> 51.42.0 (the range may not be accurate, not easy to track them), as on
> these range, PIX_FMT_GBR24P is just an enum member (not a macro), and
> PIX_FMT_GBRP is not defined yet (neither as macro nor enum member).

The current check doesn't seem to work for PIX_FMT_GBRP, apparently it's not 51.42.0, and honestly I have no idea how to find out when it was defined. This ffmpeg/libav thing is a mess. Can we check with if defined(PIX_FMT_GBRP) instead?

Cheers,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects