[pjsip] 415 unsupported media type on incoming calls only

Brandon Wong brandon at abstractpixel.com
Wed May 21 00:14:20 EDT 2014

Hello,

This is an issue with pjsip and ios.

When my app accepts an incoming call (call answer with response 200) it
automatically disconnects for reason 415 unsupported media type.

If I make an outgoing call it works fine....

My app was working before, but just started doing this today and I cannot
find any changes that may have caused this.

My guess is that it is not listing a codec for the other end to use for
some reason?

I have no idea what changed, and it is driving me crazy.

I am suspect of updating xcode...

-Brandon