[pjsip] OSX QTkit has ben deprecated

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue May 27 06:48:49 EDT 2014

On May 26, 2014, at 9:07 PM, Eeri Kask wrote:

> On Sun, 25 May 2014 08:13:23 +0200, samuelv at laposte.net wrote:
>> We are waiting your patch ;-)
>> Thanks a lot for your contribution
>

> As probably more OSX versions support QTKit as there is support for
> AVFoundation (esp. older hardware), please do not change anything at the
> expense of QTKit in PJSIP, it works very well.  :-)

It would probably need to be another backend.

Now, I'm interested about you impression that it works "very well".  Have you tried multiple USB cameras? After connecting / disconnecting them several times QTKit goes nuts and when querying the camera for its supported formats it returns weird stuff, this creates an interesting situation, where PJSIP detected a video device, which as 0 working formats.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects