[pjsip] Codec priorties on iOS

Brandon Wong brandon at abstractpixel.com
Thu May 29 10:49:46 EDT 2014

Ok so this little blob will help you see what the ios has...

    pjsua_codec_info c[32];

    unsigned k, count = PJ_ARRAY_SIZE(c);

    printf("List of audio codecs:\n");

    pjsua_enum_codecs(c, &count);

    for (k=0; k<count; ++k) {

        printf("  %d\t%.*s\n", c[k].priority, (int)c[k].codec_id.slen,

               c[k].codec_id.ptr);

    }

*List of audio codecs:*

*  130 speex/16000/1*

*  129 speex/8000/1*

*  128 speex/32000/1*

*  128 iLBC/8000/1*

*  128 GSM/8000/1*

*  128 PCMU/8000/1*

*  128 PCMA/8000/1*

what is cool is that it does see one of my custom codecs if i add it to the
list.

perhaps the ios build is not including the L16 codecs? is there a way to
check?

thanks, Brandon