[pjsip] Help with 3rd Party Media Transport with iOS

Brandon Wong brandon at abstractpixel.com
Tue May 6 17:58:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to use the 3rd Party Media with PJSUA for iOS.
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/3rd_Party_Media_20

As a sanity check, I recompiled the libaries with

#define PJSUA_MEDIA_HAS_PJMEDIA 0

and added the other suggested defines to config_site.h

I think run "make lib"

When I run the app with the updated libaries that are built I would assume
the audio to no longer run since pjmedia is now disconnected but it still
works.

So, clearly I am missing something here...

Has anyone successfully implemented 3rd party media transport for iOS?

Any tips on getting this to build correctly would be immensely helpful.

Thanks,
Brandon