[pjsip] PyGui Example USE_THREADS

Frank Haase fra.haase at googlemail.com
Thu May 22 07:01:05 EDT 2014

@Benny
I'm still trying to make threads working with python and I noticed a little
mistake in your
PyGui application which makes the USE_THREADS define useless:

 def start(self, cfg_file='pygui.js'):
global USE_THREADS
# Load config
 if cfg_file and os.path.exists(cfg_file):
self.appConfig.loadFile(cfg_file)

if USE_THREADS:
 self.appConfig.epConfig.uaConfig.threadCnt = 1
self.appConfig.epConfig.uaConfig.mainThreadOnly = False
 else:
self.appConfig.epConfig.uaConfig.threadCnt = 0
self.appConfig.epConfig.uaConfig.mainThreadOnly = True
 self.appConfig.epConfig.uaConfig.threadCnt = 0
self.appConfig.epConfig.uaConfig.mainThreadOnly = True

Aren't you overwriting the uaConfig.threadCnt and mainThreadOnly there
again?

Cheers
Frank