[pjsip] wave playback NULL sound device

Omar Hussein omarh2812 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:57:03 EDT 2014

Hi

Changeset 4852,  "Avoid setting sound device if sound devices are the same"
is breaking wave file playback for me.  I am using NULL sound device which
closes automatically after idle for 1 second ( snd_auto_close_time setting
).  The sound device is not opened again during conference of the call with
wave player because the device hasn't changed.  I tried setting
snd_auto_close_time = -1 and it works but the playback is intermittently
delayed by several seconds.  What am I missing?

Regards,

Omar