[pjsip] libRegisterThread before calling any pjlib functions.

João Resende ms92resende at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:12:38 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm developing one android application based on pjsip and I'm getting one
error some times, when I make the hangup from a call.

A/libc: ../src/pj/os_core_unix.c:692: pj_thread_this: assertion "!"Calling
pjlib from unknown/external thread. You must " "register external threads
with pj_thread_register() " "before calling any pjlib functions."" failed

I already try before call hangup register again the Endpoint ->  MyEndpoint
.libRegisterThread("sipStack");

but I'm still getting the error. Some ideia of what can be the problem? or
how to solve.