[pjsip] Conference call for pjsip users | developers

sales sales at startelelogic.com
Wed Apr 6 14:28:16 EDT 2016

Dear PJSIP User,

As you know we at , StarTele Logic specialized in developing pjsip based
solutions, we have worked with companies from small businesses to million
corporations across the world.

We are always innovative, creative, initiative and maintain the highest
standards in mobile technologies, we enable enterprises to capitalize
mobility market opportunities presented trends like VoIP communication and
cloud services that need apps development company to reach globally.

We are organizing a conference call in next week for pjsip
users/developers, our experts will answer your VoIP/PJSIP related queries
and will assist you to develop world class product.

Please send us your confirmation before Monday.

Best regards,

StarTele Logic