[pjsip] echo cancellation

屈振华 qzhua3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:54:17 EDT 2016

What OS system are you using with pjsip?
For Android, the speex AEC  that came with pjmedia_snd_port seem's have
problem to work properly even with the latest pjproject2.4.5.
 I have to turned off the default AEC, and manually do it within the
callback functions. Such as
> snd_port_param.base.ec_enabled=PJ_FALSE;
>snd_port_param.on_rec_frame=rec_cb; >snd_port_param.on_play_frame=play_cb;
> status=pjmedia_echo_create2(....);
You have to be careful with all the parameters, because the default setting
would not work for SPEEX.
I would really hope if there were some easier ways for Android developers.

Сергей Митрофанов <goretz.m at gmail.com>于2016年4月9日周六 上午1:50写道: