[pjsip] echo cancellation

Сергей Митрофанов goretz.m at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:38:38 EDT 2016

I'm developing for Android.

I jus followed the ticket, that I mentioned.
And disabled speex and speex-aec (actually I disabled all audio codecs
except opus =) at compile time (with ./configure).

Here is my ./configure command:

TARGET_ABI=armeabi-v7a APP_PLATFORM=android-16 ./configure-android
--use-ndk-cflags --disable-speex-aec --disable-g711-codec
--disable-l16-codec --disable-gsm-codec --disable-g722-codec
--disable-g7221-codec --disable-speex-codec --disable-ilbc-codec
--disable-ffmpeg --disable-opencore-amr --disable-silk
--with-openh264=/projects/openh264-1.0.0/android
--with-libyuv=/projects/libyuv-android/jni --with-opus=/projects/opus/build
--disable-webrtc

Feel free to adopt it for your case.

Also I have nothing special in config_site.h:

#define PJ_CONFIG_ANDROID 1
#define PJMEDIA_HAS_VIDEO 1
#include <pj/config_site_sample.h>