[pjsip] pjmedia remote orientation support

Beth bruida2011 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:31:27 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We have one case that cannot display well on Android or iOS. Please see
following diagrams: the red represents the local orientation, and the blue
represents the stream orientation from remote, blue shaded area is where
the picture is.

If we use the height of the stream window to maintain ratio aspect, three
cases look fine but the #2 because we have no way to distinguish #1 and #2
or #3 and #4 without knowing the remote orientation. If we know the remote
orientation, then we can do for all cases. Any suggestions for the case #2
without pjmedia change of supporting remote orientation indication?

[image: Inline image 1]                 [image: Inline image 2]