[pjsip] Accoustic echo cancelation

Bill Gardner billg at wavearts.com
Tue Apr 12 10:04:39 EDT 2016

Oh, ALSA dev. I don't have much of any experience with this, but it is a
frequent topic on the list. You might want to browse through the
archives. I note the following in the log:

On 4/12/2016 9:56 AM, Alexandre Gonçalves wrote:
> 13:53:51.963     alsa_dev.c !ca_thread_func(2733): Set thread priority
> for audio capture thread.
> 13:53:51.965     alsa_dev.c  Unable to increase thread priority, root
> access needed.

If the audio thread priority isn't high enough, you could get underruns
which would cause the speex warnings you see.

Bill