[pjsip] pjsua2 endpoint.onSelectAccount not called

Niels Klaas PJSIP_ML pjsip.org at nylz.de
Tue Apr 12 10:33:28 EDT 2016

using python with pjsua version 2.4 for
Linux-3.16.0.38/x86_64/glibc-2.19:

As far as I understood the documentation, a the callback
Endpoint.onSelectAccount has to be called for every unsolicited incoming
NOTIFY request.
This does not happen in my application. What am I doing wrong?

Example:

class MyClass():
     def __init__(self):
         self.endpoint = pj.Endpoint_instance()
         self.endpoint.onSelectAccount = self.onSelectAccount

     def onSelectAccount(self, osap):
         Logger.logdebug("*  *  * MyClass.onSelectAccount called *  *
*")

Later on, I get incoming NOTIFY - Request by a peer. I see the RX in the
pjsua-logoutput, but no event is triggered.

thx in advance...