[pjsip] Deadlock In Media State Handler

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:43:03 EDT 2016

Also, if it's helpful (and relevant), this is the content of my handler
method:

http://pastebin.com/raw/bBXJEvjd

I've done the equivalent in PJSUA too (not using PJSUA2) and get the same
results. The code in that paste is executed on the same thread as the code
that initializes the PJSUA2 endpoint.

I'm running out of ideas.

Best,
Colin