[pjsip] Regarding Make Audio Call iOS

Prem Sagar Tiwari prem.sagar at medma.in
Tue Apr 26 02:54:58 EDT 2016

pjsua_call_make_call(pjsua_acc_id acc_id,
					  const pj_str_t *dst_uri,
					  const pjsua_call_setting *opt,
					  void *user_data,
					  const pjsua_msg_data *msg_data,
					  pjsua_call_id *p_call_id)

How can I get user data at incoming call receiver's end? I am sending
user data by calling function below:

status = pjsua_call_make_call(_acc_id, &uri, 0, (__bridge void
*)(rating), NULL, NULL);
     if (status != PJ_SUCCESS) error_exit("Error making call", status);

I am sending "(__bridge void *)(rating)" as user data and want to
receive at incoming call receiver's end. How? Kindly reply?

--
Thanks & Regards

Prem Sagar Tiwari
Software Engineer
Medma Infomatix (P) Ltd.
+91-522-4923472
Email - prem.sagar at medma.in
URL - www.medma.net
"DO THE IMPOSSIBLE"

DISCLAIMER:

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
intended for the sole use of the intended recipients and is confidential
& may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify
the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any
attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
MEDMA INFOMATIX PVT LTD shall not be liable for the improper or
incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.

MEDMA INFOMATIX PVT LTD does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interferences.