[pjsip] Regarding Make Audio Call iOS

Alin Radut claudel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 04:11:03 EDT 2016

I believe that the user data is to be used locally only, that data is not
sent to the other party, but is associated with your local call so you can
access it later.

If you want to send arbitrary data to the other party, you could do that
using SIP INFO I believe, at least that is what worked for me.

In order to do that, you'll need to use pjsua_call_send_request[1] on the
sender side and on the receiver side monitor the on_call_tsx_state[2]
callback for INFO events, see the pjsua sample at line 340 [3].

[1]
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__CALL.htm#ga2bc70969ec7b6c7a63e9f220cd7110d8
[2]
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__callback.htm#a866ba28b5df01a85ca6ead42ba3a57de