[pjsip] retrieve extension from incoming call

Mario Raffin raffin at ermes-cctv.com
Tue Apr 26 12:13:30 EDT 2016

Hi,
    I am writing some code using the pjsua user agent as reference.

Now, when I call an extension from my client, I use the extension number:
  sip:6011 at 192.168.0.3
when I receive a call from the same extension, and use the
pjsua_call_get_info(..), the remote_info shows the id:
  sip:pc1 at 192.168.0.3

Obviously, in the asterisk extensions.conf pc1 is mapped to 6011
  exten=>6011,1,Dial(SIP/pc1,20)

I wonder how can I retrieve the extension number (6011 for instance)
from an incoming call (for instance sip:pc1 at 192.168.0.1).

Thank you.