[pjsip] Multiple local accounts

301 at free.fr 301 at free.fr
Fri Dec 9 17:21:55 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to define several local (userless) accounts in the same
application. They all use the same IP address for URI but with a distinct
port:
account1 is 192.168.0.1:5061, account2 is 192.168.0.1:5062, etc.
To do that, I created as many transport as ports used, and each account is
bound to a specific transport.
The problem I'm facing is that pjsip is always selecting the first account
when receiving an incoming call, as if the port used by the SIP INVITE
message was not used. Am I missing something or is it a regular behavior of
pjsip?

Thanks
 Thibault