[pjsip] Changing codec parameter dynamically

Gang Liu gangban.lau at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 22:16:58 EST 2016

you can do it at your custom transport adapter.
for example I guess you have some application flag "without audio". when
this flag enabled, drop some rtp frames and send only 200 ms. only things
you need to do is
rewrite rtp seq and rtp timestamp correctly at your adapter if remote peer
don't like big big packet loss.
VAD work for some codec, some wouldn't because some like "SID"  frames
still sending out.