[pjsip] How to send AT command to SIP with pjsip?

Guillaume Roguez guillaume.roguez at savoirfairelinux.com
Mon Jan 9 15:55:36 EST 2017

Sorry, I'm a bit confused by given information and the question.

There is nothing such AT command into the SIP standard.

* If such has to exist, it'll be a service given by the gateway itself, so try to check the gateway manual.
* If you try to make a gateway, you can use SIP MESSAGE (with a specific mime-type?) to deliver the AT command as a simple text string.

How do you use bluetooth here? Is it just a lower-protocol to provide TCP or UDP access between devices and the IP gateway?

--
Guillaume Roguez | Senior Free Software Consultant
Ring Project Development Director - https://ring.cx