[pjsip] Use Pjsua without proxy server, is possible?

Lele 86eldnl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:37:28 EST 2017

Hi guys,

I'm new on Pjsip project and I'm trying to build simple application that
uses PJSUA lib to make call from local Client to VoIP telephone. I have
correctly initialized Pjsip library and the call is working fine setting a
proxy server asterisk (registar Sip Server). Is there a method to use Pjsua
without configure outbound proxy on pjsua_acc_config and make call directly
between two devices (where destination of sip Invite is device-Ip and not
proxy-Ip)? Thanks in advice.

Best Regards

Ll