[pjsip] Problem with registration and call over WiMAX

Bojan Tanasijevic bojan.tanasijevic at tp.rs
Sat Jan 14 06:15:12 EST 2017

Thank you Andrzey I tried this but it doesn't make any change.

In the meantime I made an experiment with CSipSimple client (of course I
set all parameters to connect to my server) and the call is established!
Currently I am try to analyze all differences in implementation.

The biggest difference is because they use pjsua and I use pjsua2. Perhaps
the problem could be here?

Regards,
Bojan